Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Irritated!!!

I was having a bloody headache, and to make things worse, had to get stuck in a bloody jam..and now have something damn annoying to deal with!

When something comes knocking on your door, shutting the door won’t solve it. How I wish it would!

Right now all I want to do is shut the damn door at something/someone/some idea/problem and never see it again.

How unfortunate that life doesn’t work that way…

Maybe it’s time for me to wake up and GROW up…. but I don’t want to…..:(

Anyway, according to Forbes, the No.1 top paying job for women happens to be…….

*drum roll please*

PHARMACIST!!!!

Yay!! All the girls in the class are going to be rich!!!! :D

I can already feel my Jimmy Choos in my hands!!!

Love,

Lady Sha Sha

3 comments:

Siew Li said...

All hail Jimmy Choos!!! =D

Kin Man said...

All hail Jimmy Choos!!!

Shamala said...

LoL!
Kin Man, Jimmy Choo only makes Ladies shoes if i'm not mistaken.but yea,
JIMMY CHOOS!!!! :p