Thursday, June 11, 2009

What a day!!!

I am currently in a state of shock and pain.

The first because of the break up of Justin and Miley as well as Paris and Doug ( well not so much of the latter) and that Miley’s sister was seen hanging out with Justin after he and Miley broke up..hmmm.. Well I choose not to speculate. :)

Oh and I have news for U!! Dear LiLo was seen spending the night at Sam’s place..omg! I think that they might be hooking up again!

 

Now that I’m done with the shock part, I shall start with the pain.

Although I have done this numerous times and regretted doing it, I never seem to be able to learn my lesson! I went shopping in HEELS.

I know, I’m stupid. But I just couldn’t resistla… The heels are too tempting!! Oh and guess what??? I bought a new pair of heels!!! Yay!! They are white and they are HIGH!! A girl can’t get any happier!! :D

And by the way, I totally hate what LiLo is wearing on her feet!! Looks like the ugly shoes I wear for my practical sessions!

Love,

Lady Sha Sha

2 comments:

anitha said...

ah, shoes...
white high heels...simply irresistible!!!
i love shoes

princesz said...

babe ur my dose of perez hilton!
n yea...i agree heels are tempting n irresistable..which reminds me to get my red heels out to wear tom ;)