Thursday, June 25, 2009

The week is ending!! Yay!!

What a week!

Tomorrow is the last day of the first week! Yay!

Although it was only the first week, I’m already looking forward to the weekend..

Should I go watch Transformers on Saturday or should I go shopping?? Hmmm?? How to decide??

Anyway, I don’t know if it’s true or not but I heard that got H1N1 case in Vista. The thought of it is kinda scary. I’m planning on bringing my Dettol Hand Sanitizer tomorrow..call  me paranoid but the last thing I want is to be quarantined!I would advise those of you staying there to do the same as well.. I’m also glad that there are those alcohol hand cleaners on most of the floors..Now I can keep my hands bac free most of the time. =)

This semester has a lot of guided reading..so much of self study to do… *sighs*

Love,

Lady Sha Sha

2 comments:

Siew Li said...

transformers. totally transformers.

Shamala said...

but tickets all sold out already..i have to line up then..:(