Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Oh Dear Speidi!

Speidi, Speidi, what would the world do without you darlings???

For those of you who don’t watch ‘The Hills"’ or E! News, you probably have no idea who Speidi are. These guys below are Speidi, which actually stands for Spencer and Heidi.

Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag arrive at Maxim’s 10th Annual Hot 100 Celebration in Santa Monica

They were recently taking part in this reality show in US called ‘I’m a celebrity…Get Me Out of Here’. It is a show where these celebrities a.k.a. people-who-had-their-15-minutes-of-fame-and-now-want-more go camping in the jungle and the last one standing wins money or something for the charity they are representing.

So the goofballs above quit the show THREE times within like the first 2 days or something like that. I was like ‘What???’ I mean, if you ask me, I’ll say they should be just left there and not rescued cause we don’t have space for idiots in this world. For those who don’t watch ‘The Hills’ you really should. It happens to be my Post-EOS show to watch. Know why? Because watching a bunch of bimbos and idiots on TV make me feel better. So, if you screwed up a paper, don’t fret, just watch ‘The Hills’ and you’ll feel better cause if dumbos like them can survive, you DEFINATELY will be fine, no matter how badly you screwed up you paper. :)

When you are suppose to play for charity, I thought you should at least TRY to stay there, but NO! Honestly, these 2 are the most selfish people in the world! Not only are they NOT celebrities, they THOUGHT that they were POSSESED by the DEVIL and it was THE DEVIL which told them to quit the show. I think we need to remind them that we aren’t dumbos like them. Well, since they are from ‘The Hills’ it is not a surprise. So I guess based on their logic, if I screwed up my exam, it is because THE DEVIL told me to do so. Yea right!

This is Heidi crying cause when they decided to LEAVE the jungle and like WALKED OUT of the jungle, the other contestants kinda like just took their stuff since they aren’t using it anymore. And when the dynamic duo decided to return to the jungle only to discover that their labels were removed from their stuff, Heidi weeps!!! LoL!

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here!

And this is Spencer getting all mad at the people there for removing the labels..

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here!

These 2 make me happy by making a fool out of themselves.

Let us toast to more stupidity from Speidi!

Love,

Lady Sha Sha

p/s: Speidi officially quit the show after Heidi was hospitalised for Gastritis. Good for them! :)

2 comments:

princesz said...

maybe i shud do a research on y we (humans) love seeing ppl make fools outta themselves. will be interesting.

Shamala said...

Lol! you should! :)