Friday, June 5, 2009

A day of food, friends and gossip!

“Friendship makes prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by dividing and sharing it”

Today was quite a day I would say. I started it off with meeting up with my old school mates because Joanne was going to go off soon to Aussie Land to get her PhD and she might be there for the next 3 years or so. So yea, meeting up was necessary!

It was so fun hanging out with the guys. I mean, we are talking about the people you grew up with as kids.. The ones you fight with one second and are friends with the other..You know, the people who grew up with! Honestly, I’ve known some of these guys since STANDARD ONE. Yea, THAT long. Hanging out with them kinda gives an old blanket feeling. You know, the one where its comfy and nice.

We were makan-ing lunch and giggling and laughing and reminiscing old times together and it was great! Gosh I miss the good ol’ days. :)

Here are some pics from today’s lunch thanks to Miss Puvesh!

IMGP1412  IMGP1423

There you go! All 6 of us in it! I haven’t received the group pics yet so I’ll make do with these bunch! :)

We are missing a few others but it was because they unreachable at the moment. So we carried on instead.

You how they say friendship makes prosperity more shining? It is so true. With old friends, even something which isn’t funny becomes funny, and at the end of the day, everybody laughs.

After lunch I reached home and had enough time to shower and change before going for steamboat. Which means another round of stuffing my face with food..I think I forgot to mention that I was stuffed with food during lunch.

So yea, today I ate A LOT and now feel like a PIG.

Now I have to go plan 5 birthdays. Yes. FIVE birthdays…Gosh! There is so much to do!

Love,

Lady Sha Sha

No comments: