Monday, June 22, 2009

Holidays!!!

Today is 22/06/09. It marks the end of my fabulous holidays as well as the start of the new semester. I know I haven’t been blogging a lot lately, but that was because I was too busy..

Where do I start?? I’ll start on last Friday. I went for my final shopping spree before Uni starts and do buy more clothes for uni at MidValley. This time around I took my Mom along with me because to me, she is a walking ATM machine. And also, when I want to buy something, she doesn’t really persuade me not to get it, in fact she encourages. =)

We were in MNG and I was trying on clothes and finally decided that I liked 2 out of the million things I tried on. Normally, if I was with a friend, we would choose only one of those 2, but when I’m with my mom, she goes, ‘Take bothla!’..=D

See what I mean?? After much shopping and shoving…(MNG were having sales, so you can imagine how packed and crazy all the women were) we decided to go for lunch, and me being the loving daughter I am, I decided to belanja my mom lunch, since she spent like over RM200 for my clothes..

We headed off the Oh!Sushi. I’m not sure if it is a Japanese restaurant or not cause it has Sushi, but they say its Korean..so I’m confused… but anyway, the food was great!!

I had this thing which I think happens to be Korea’s answer to Yee Mee..

Image002

And we also ordered this…

Image001

It looked harmless, and since I was eating with chopsticks, I happily took one of those dumpling thingys and put the whole thing in my mouth, and I was chewing it I realised they had wasabi in it..and I’m not exactly a wasabi person..so it was kinda like torture for me..=( But it was delicious! minus the wasabila..

Mom had this..

Image010

It was spicy and had loads of seafood in it…

We also had kimchi.. =) which in my point of view is Korea’s answer to pickles!! :p

Image007

The serving for each dish was kinda large and I din manage to finish my food..but I loved it! =)

Now I’m getting ready for uni..class starts at 1.30pm..I think I’ll leave the house at 12..It’s sad that I only had 5 weeks of holidays while my other friends are holidays which last for months! =(

Love,

Lady Sha Sha

 

No comments: