Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What is a girl to do…

I have no one at home to bug because my dad,my mom and my brothers are not home. That leaves just Ms.Pumpkin and I all home-alone. And Pumpkin likes to sleep in the morning, AND TV has nothing nice. So what am I suppose to do?

I tried cleaning the house. I swept and mopped the floors, dried the clothes, did some dusting and decided to call it a day when I realised that all that housework only cost me like an hour. What am I suppose to do for the rest of the morning??

Then I remembered the hair band stuff I bought for Pumpkin. I went to this shop ( D’Nata I think) at KLCC and bought all those little flowers and stuff and I was planning on sewing them on to mini rubber bands and use them to tie pumpkin’s hair up. If I buy them at her grooming place, it will cost me RM5 for like 2 bands. So I decided to get creative.. although I’m not a creative person.

Band1So those are the stuff which I needed..excluding thread and needle.

My first attempt was very bad.. Maybe because I don’t usually sew.The results of my 1st attempt looks something like this….

Band2

Yea, I know. Its MESSY. And I should have used yellow thread or something but since its only Pumpkin, I don’t think she’ll be complaining..:p

And then I did another one..which in my point of view, was better than the first attempt..

Band4

And my finished work looks like….TADA!!!!!!

Band5

I know it isn’t like great or anything, but the point is, I made it myself AND it only cost me like RM3.50 for 4! If I bought 4, it would have cost me RM10 or even more..So I’m saving RM6.50 here. Yay!

Now that I’m done with sewing, I think I’m going to bake Carrot cake with Pineapples. I saw it on Sugar yesterday and it looked so yummy. I shall show you some pics when I do it. :)

Love,

Lady Sha Sha

No comments: