Wednesday, May 27, 2009

whatever

Results were out today.. Yay!!

I wasn’t exactly over the moon about my results, coz I aimed for all A’s and didn’t get all A’s.. :(

This means I didn’t get 4.00..so sad..nvm..I’m still happy with my results.I’m still thankful and grateful for what I achieved.

Although there is ONE subject which I expected an A for and didn’t get an A and I’m sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tak puas hati over it, but one bad miss out of 8 subjects is OK i guess.

I dunno.. I’m not upset over my results or anything, I was just “Oh, OK” when I saw it. I think that there is something wrong with me. I think I’m emotionally stunted or something. You are either happy with it or upset with it and I’m just “whatever” with it. There is something wrong with me isn’t it?

I should be happy with my results, instead I’m just not affected by it at all. Isn’t that weird or something?

I don’t understand me.

I think I need to shop. Shopping helps me find the happy-me in me.

Now I’m just talking nonsense.

Oh well, hope everyone else did well and passed as well. :)

Love,

Lady Sha Sha

2 comments:

anitha said...

i can understand...
even i have one module causing the feelings that u had......

whatever...

Im not happy with my results, neither upset...

But, im glad all my frens passed and we are going to sem 5 together..

I need to shop oso..planning to go today..alone

Shamala said...

nvmla..as long as we all passed, I'm happy. go shop!! sometimes shopping alone is more relaxing.. u can take your own sweet time.:)