Saturday, May 16, 2009

2nd Day of Hols!

I spent the whole of yesterday shopping and watching Wolverine. And I did it in 4 inch heels which only means that today, my feet are like blistered and aching. ( Never shop in 4-inch heels! I just never seem to learn the lesson..*sigh*)

Anyway, yesterday I bought myself my very first clippers!! ( Yes, I know I’m late, but I was busy before so I din have the time to get one) And I had lunch at Papa John’s.

Go to fullsize image

Lunch was OK onlyla.. I mean, there was this hype about Papa John’s being an American franchise and all, I expected to get the whole American Pizza experience and all.. but it was so… normal.I mean it was different in the sense that provide you with the tomato relish-kinda dipping sauce for the breadsticks and the bread sticks looked different as in, bigger and tasted quite nice, but the pizza, in my point of view, tasted like something you could get from Domino’s or Pizza Hut. I had Papa’s Super Chicken, maybe if I had the cheese one, it would have tasted differently, I dunno.. but the food was average. The setting was nice and cosy and the waiter and waitress were nice and helpful. But it felt so normal that I don’t think I’ll be going there again just for pizza, maybe their pasta is nice, I dunno cause I didn’t try it.

Today I cooked lunch!!! Yay!! Being away from the kitchen for so long made me miss it. Cooking is so much fun I tell you.When you mix stuff in the wok and see the colours mix and they look so yummy… Today I learnt something, when making mix vege, add mushrooms first because they take time to cook and you need to get their flavours out, if you don’t give them enough time, the flavours won’t come out. And after that only add the broccoli, baby corns, carrots and other veges. And then I added my own mix of sauces to it and it was delicious!! :D ( Syok sendiri..lol)

Owh, yesterday I bought The Simpsons pasta from cold storage!! It cost me 8 bucks but who cares??? Its organic and they are in the form of Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie’s head!! LoL! Can’t wait to cook them! When I do, I’ll take a picture of it and show it to you.

I’m gonna watch the Sudirman Cup now, its Malaysia vs. China and my mom predicts that China is gonna trash Malaysia 5-0. I still have hope that even if we lose, we won’t be like 5-0, maybe 3-2 or something like that. Well, we’ll just have to wait and see now don’t we??

Going off to the north tomorrow for the holidays and will only be back maybe on Monday. So till then, take care loves!

Love,

Lady Sha Sha

No comments: