Sunday, May 31, 2009

Holidays so far

“Shopping is a woman thing.  It's a contact sport like football.  Women enjoy the scrimmage, the noisy crowds, the danger of being trampled to death, and the ecstasy of the purchase.”-Erma Bombeck

 

So another week has passed. How did I spend it? Well basically, I watched Angels and Demons as well as Terminator this week. I also spent some time to clear out my closet and getting rid of some clothes which means I need to go buy more clothes soon.Today I cleaned up the shoe rack and realised that I need white heels!

I think I’m gonna spend an entire day at Times Square doing nothing but shop, SHOP and SHOP!

I watched Terminator yesterday and it was so much FUN! I mean it was action packed and things were exploding here and there and it was heart pumping AND an ARNOLD look like terminator was in the movie!!! I actually laughed when I saw that. The movie was nice but OMG, there was this kampung sitting behind me and they couldn’t shut up! I was soooo irritated! They kept yapping and yapping and laughing their asses off as if they were in a mamak or something! I mean, if you wanted to do that, GO TO THE MAMAK! Not sit in the movie and make noise. Then this guy shushed them and they shut up.

Another thing which was annoying was the fact that an irresponsible parent brought a child ( maybe like 3 or 4 y.o) to the movie and the child was crying. You know how kids that small cry, they sound more like screamings and screechings AND the parents did absolutely NOTHING to calm the child down. I mean, as a parent, shouldn’t you be responsible for your children? Unfit parents!! hmpphh!!!

Oh well, after all the drama, ppl finally got settled in and I could finally enjoy the movie.

I also did something very sinful yesterday. I ate at Wendy’s. Which means I stuffed my face with unhealthy fat-filled fast food. :(

So I’m detoxing my self today.

Oh, do you want to hear something ironic? I went over to Sweet Chat to makan something sweet and I ordered Sago Pudding and guess what? It was NOT SWEET! I mean, the name of the place is SWEET CHAT, so I assumed that the food would be..well SWEET?? Iliterally felt like puking it out! It was all milky and not sweet and yucky! I should have just picked the pulut hitam instead.

I think I need to shop soon. There are so many things I need. I think I need like 2/3 more pairs of shoes..A girl can NEVER have enough shoes you know.. Oh, and I need new clothes.. AND I need new accessories.

Oh Gosh! So much to do and so little time!

Love,

Lady Sha Sha

2 comments:

anitha said...

hey, nice template...
shopping is great...
i need to buy some shoes oso, black heels..
and clothes...
and earings...
and ...etc

happy shopping!!!

Shamala said...

haha!Thanks.:)
happy shopping to u too!