Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bygones

Let bygones be bygones

So here it is, the day which I have been looking forward to since the start of this year- The END of semester 4.

In past 2 weeks there were some  “genius” moments which is something I believe we all encounter every now and then. I was also suffering from this phase, I know this is gonna sound crazy to most of you, but I actually kinda enjoyed the exams…

I know!!!! I’m such a FREAK!!! There was like a point when I started to wonder if there was like something wrong with me or not..I mean, what the hell is wrong with me???!!! Who gets like all excited over exams???!

I have no idea what took over me, but whatever it was, it’s gone now.Thank GOD!

Anyway, since I wasn’t able to blog for like the past 3 weeks or something, I felt sooo deprived of the joys of mumbling nonsense online! But it’s all over now! :D

The past 2 weeks were kinda like hell to me cause in the first week, we had like 4 papers and from Monday till that Friday I only got like 4 hours of sleep a day which was crazy because my body was too heaty and even when I practically drowned myself with water I kept falling sick and getting fever like everyday! Which is even more stressful cause I needed to study and the fever, the heatiness and the lack of sleep is constantly accompanied with a killer headache!! like OMG!!!

This semester was kinda different compared to last sem cause last sem, I was psychologically freaking out but this time around I was able to stay calm and hold it all in and I was so surprised with how well I was able to handle the stress. I mean, I did not freak out, not once, during the entire course of the exam! This is something new to me because I always freak out, and I also found that when you remain calm, you will answer the questions better. There was this time during MEQ for GI where they asked for the side effects of dronabinol I think and I went totally blank so I was writing nonsense on my paper, you know, the normal “ Nausea, vomiting..” and then suddenly, like a light bulb lighting up, I remembered the side effects!! I was so freaked out about that after the exams, I mean, it literally flashed in my head!How cool is that?!!

Ok, fine, enough with the exams already!! So I kinda made this list of stuff to do after the exams and here it is!!!

Movies to watch

1. X-men Origins ( Which I’m watching tomorrow!!Yay!)

2. Angels & Demons

3. Star Trek

4. Harry Potter

Books to read

1. Plain truth –Jodi Picoult

2.Nineteen minutes – Jodi Picoult

3. Vanishing Acts – Jodi Picoult

4. The Gift -  Cecelia Ahern

Shows to catch-up

1. Grey’s Anatomy

2. Gossip Girl

3. Ugly Betty

4. Supernatural

5. The Biggest Loser ( You guys should totally watch this, it’s so fun to watch people get yelled at on TV!!!LoL!)

6. American Idol

7. Wipe out (Its the one on AXN and its funny!!)

8. The Tudors

9. The Hills

So yea, I’ve got a lot of things to do. And not to mention the finale for American Idol is around the corner!!!!!!! *screams for joy*

But I just can’t believe that it is Kris and Adam in the finale!!! I mean, it was suppose to be Allison and Adam!! But who cares?????? As long as Adam is there I’m cool.

By the way did you know that Adam is Gay?!?!!! And I had a crush on him…:( How sad is that?!?! having a crush on a Gay guy. Why are all the hot ones Gay???

Go to Yahoo, set the search bar to images and type in  Adam Lambert and you can just scroll down the results page to see what I’m talking about. Warning: If you are homophobic, then you should not try it.

View ImageView ImageView Image

Adam is so HOT!!!!*screams*

By the way I need to decide what to do with my notes.

Should I:

A. Burn them

B. Scatter them along the North-south highway when I go back to Ipoh this weekend

C. Feed them to Pumpkin

D. Keep them for future reference.( My Dad told me to do this one)

Oh well, I have TV to catch up with. And a bunch of recently downloaded movies to watch.

Cheers! And Happy Holidays!

Love,

Lady Sha Sha

4 comments:

-1 Ling- said...

aaaahhhhhh...
it's over... =) for now. i hope its for real..
i jz watched angels n demons... =) nice one.. brought the book 2 live...
n i so wanna buy THE GIFT!! n yeah... cant wait 2 finish the 2 remaining piccoult's i hv wif me... ; )

Shamala said...

hahaha!! my picoults have been with me since the last sem break, I just din finish them.
Oh! I just saw the trailer for Transformers and terminator as well. I think I have to see those 2 movies.Happy hols!
:)

Natalie said...

i like Kris Allen..my dad's a Adam shipper but I'm totally rooting for Kris..*SMILES*
he's such a cutie and a crooner..

Shamala said...

hahaha! Kris is a cutie but Adam is a hottie and there is a difference between a cutie and a hottie dear.LoL! Whoever wins, I'm just glad Gokey isn't in the finals.:D