Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Sun is Shining.. :)

I feel that I have accomplished so much in so little time! :)

I have FINALLY figured out how I'm gonna do my Pharm Ana 2 portfolio.Yay!!! I feel so intelligent now that I have figured it out. I have also completed part 1 of my Med.Chem portfolio, but I think I'll have to re-do it, but I'll just submit the one which I painstakingly did. And I have to clarify some issues on part 2 of med.chem. but the rest are all settled..this time tomorrow, I'll finally be able to start going through my notes which currently have a layer of dust over them. I also figured out how to de-stress, eat loads of chocolates! Whenever I start hyperventilating, I just stuff one in my mouth and all the worries fade away. you should seriously try it. It WORKS.

I was going about the whole of today thinking it was Wednesday. Only like 5 minutes ago I realised today was Thursday. Gosh, why does time have to fly so fast? Before you know it I'll be having panic attacks before the EOS!

I have also decided to take my time in doing med chem and pharm ana portfolio because it carries 20% and I don't want to rush on it cause then I might lose my 20%. Some people may not realise, but that 20% can decide whether or not you are going to get your A for the finals.If it was 5% I would seriously close one eye and do it..but since its 20%, I just can't do it.

I'm also very happy because I just finished a bitch session with my old school friends.I think that every now and then we are allowed to be bitchy and laugh at the people who are weaker than us. Its really fun if you gave it a try. We were making fun at all the people we used to bully in school. It was fun back then doing it and now its fun to talk about. :)

I just can't figure out why I'm so happy now.. I mean, 2 days of anger has apparently boiled down and I feel so... serene... and calm...and hungry..

I think I'm going to find something to eat.

Cheers! :)

Love,

Lady Sha Sha

No comments: