Tuesday, February 3, 2009

And then, the holidays were over.. :(

Now that the holidays are over, I'm back to my old uni habits, where I wake up at 6.00AM, leave the house at 6.45AM for a bloody 9.00AM class just to avoid the good for nothing jam at the highway, classes finishing at 6.15PM and me reaching my house at 7.30 ( If there is no jam)or even later. Dragging myself to stare at either the computer screen or the books till 12 or even earlier if I'm exhausted.

God, I don't think I'm getting enough "me" time these days.I think I should pick a weekend, probably after we are all done with the portfolios and class tests and poster/chart crap and all to just spend the weekend lazing around the house doing absolutely nothing, maybe shop, go for spa, get a mani and pedi or something. Uni just makes u neglect your self sometimes.

Coming back from the hols I noticed that many ppl haven't actually completed their  portfolios which got me wondering, why the hell did I kill myself doing it during the hols?? Then siew bing said something which makes me feel glad that I worked my ass off during the hols. She said that the final submission date for PF is on week 10 which is like the same time where we all will be killing ourselves studying for the class tests which our "lovely" and "considerate" module coordinator (whom ever that may be!) crammed like 2 class tests on the same week AND give us PBLs to do.. So yeah, better get it done now or else I would suffer later.

So besides my pointless ramblings for today, I should get started on my Dispensing Prac as well as the Pharmaceutics prac!

Love,

Lady Sha Sha

No comments: