Monday, February 23, 2009

Class Tests make me SICK!

Gosh! I just completed the first out of 5 class tests which have been lined up for me and I'm sooooo not feeling it! I mean, usually I'm either happy cause I did well or upset cause I screwed up but this time around, it is neither. Which has me wondering, what the hell is wrong with me????

I think that maybe, just MAYBE, I have gone mentally numb and I don't know how to react to situations... or maybe because I was lacking sleep.. I was sooooooooooo blur today during practical at one point I just did not know what I was doing! omg, i was so disorientated this morning. I think the test kinda put me back in track but i'm so bummed on how I just can't react to the test, I mean, it's just so weird of me not to feel or react to something... hmmm...

Anyway, I had dinner at aroma platter today with my mom and guess what??!! Ms.Chrissy, Ms. July and Dr.Low Bee Yean turned up there and sat NEXT to my table!!! It was kinda awkward but since they came when we were finishing it was not that bad. The food there was OKla.. I mean, i checked it out only because they were like advertising it at IMU. My mom had the curry mee while I had the black pepper chicken chop. My mom said that the curry mee was nice, but for me the chicken chop was OKLA.. I mean, i think the one at Korean Fusion was nicer. Maybe the chinese food at aroma platter is nicer, I dunno.. I had belgium choc cake for dessert and I still think that when it comes to cakes, Secret Recipe is still the best!

I have to go now, the practical reports and pile of immuno notes are practically yelling at  me...:(

Love,

Lady Sha Sha

2 comments:

Ev said...

ditto to ur header!

km-y said...

yea sham..i was also kinda feelingless after the test, i dunno why!! sigh. i understand how you feel. hey all the best for the remaining tests!!

ming-yi