Monday, March 9, 2009

An apology for "Copy Cats of Class Tests"

Regarding my recent post, I would like to issue an apology to those offended by it. I wont say that what I mentioned in it were facts but at the same time I wont say that it was a fairy tale which I made up. I had my own reasons to make such statements and I don't blindly make serious statements as what I did. Although I must admit that my actions were rather irresponsible as I did not take into the account of fact that people are going to take my statement as fact and judge the other person. I also am rather irresponsible for posting it without confronting the person involved.
In my defense I have to say that I did not make an accusation about the person concerned to the tutor and did not request an inspection of answers.I mentioned that I feel that something like that was going on and asked them to "observe". And another lecturer mentioned that they noticed this student before and that was before I made any complaints. Must I be held responsible if the lecturers noticed this even when I did not make a complaint? At any point, I did not mean to give lecturers a negative opinion on this student.
All I am saying is that nobody is a Saint, and I am truly sorry if I offended any party with my previous post. I consider this my venting chamber and what I mention here is merely what I think. I believe that I have the right to say what was on my mind at that time. I hope that this post is not taken in the wrong way that the previous post was taken. I have no intention on starting a fight and I apologize to those offended by that post. I shall not accuse anyone for copying me and consider it a mere hallucination of mine.
I have said all that I wanted to say and I will refuse to comment on this issue unless I find it necessary. I belive in forgiving and forgetting and moving on.

Love,

Lady Sha Sha

No comments: