Friday, March 13, 2009

Utter Joy

Since the class tests are done and gone with, and so are the portfolios, I find myself enjoying the relaxed atmosphere of classes where all I have to do is and listen and not worry about anything else. Things were beginning to get a lil too dull for me but thanks to the HIV poster, I'm enjoying my self with my fellow group members! We have decided to make our poster instead of sending it to the printers to get it done, so we spent an awful lot of time choosing and matching colours for the tables, arranging tables ( Arranging a table in Words can really test your patience when it doesn't give you what you want!), choosing a background..Gosh, it was like planning a wedding when it was just a mini-task in the portfolio list.

This poster making session with my PBL group members only made us bond with each other more and honestly, I could not ask for better group members. In some groups, when there is a task to be done, the leader will usually divide the job and make the others do the job and then compile it and so goes the boring tale of the normal flow of group work. For me, this time ard things were different. Honestly my group members wanted to be involved 24/7 with the whole thing and it was actually fun doing it together. We laughed at each other while doing it, bonded with each other while doing it, disagreed on stuff while doing it, at the end of the day we all had a great time with each other doing the poster. I honestly love my funny, quirky and loveable group members. As Ms.Chrissy was saying, our group has great dynamics when we are together. I enjoy every pbl session I have with my group members and I wish that I will get the same "all-girl" group next semester because it is soooooooooo FUN!

Today we decided to get half of our poster done. So there was the printing session which was followed by the arranging session...

                                                                                                  Post1

Which was followed by the cutting session... and the arranging session(again)....

                                                                                           Group4

                                                                                                       

                                                                                            Post2

And this was followed with the sticking session which was facilitated by dearest Zee Yun which made sure that all the edges of the paper was neatly glued to the board...

                                                                                 Group3

And all the effort finally paid off...

                                                                                Group2

Mind you that is only the first half of our poster, we have more to come and once we complete it.. we'll be very happy people! And I think Bee Guat and Ann Gie are promoting Mamee and Zip in the picture if you look closely.

We did all that and some good discussion on our choices for elective next year during the lunch break.. What great people to be around with! Especially Ieda who will be in her own world one minute and give you her full attention the second you mention the word "make up!"

Once classes were over, I was picked up from uni by Lil' Miss Pumpkin and I have proof!

                                                                                                     Image017

She's so adorable!!! And she can DRIVE!!!!! That's my Pumpkin! :)

Enough of pointless ramblings. Bottom line,I had a great week and I'm looking forward to more great weeks aheads!

I would also like to thank my dear beloved PBL group members; AnnGie, Ieda, Priya, Bee Guat, Huey Chin, Zee Yun, Li Ling, Radhika, Siew Bing and Stacie for being such  great people in handling things and I am so sad that the semester has come to an end and we can't have our funny moments anymore. :(. I just hope that next sem, we will all end up in the same group again because I feel that we bring out the best in each other! ( I also know that sometimes we irritate each other..LoL). I am so overwhelmed with joy and love I don't think that I'm making much sense of anything.

Enjoy the weekend!

Love,

Lady Sha Sha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey leader lady sha sha!!haha..nice name!!hmm.firstly,saya ingin mengucapkan ribuan terima kasih kepada ms shamala..kerana dia sudi menjadi ketua group kita..dia seorang ketua yg amat dedikasi, rajin dan bertanggungjawab.haha..(k la..i m practising my BM coz v r goin to hosp soon rite)..haha..really, u r the best leadr i ever meet!!good job for all of us!!muahahaa..(SS-ING)

hchin
-XOXO-