Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ignorance is Bliss

I think I have reached a point where I am probably known as the most controversial blogger of my class. I was happy with what went down today and how the issues were handled. I mean, no one got hurt and no one got expelled and I think a warning is exactly what was needed,in fact I shouldn't say warning, I should say reminder..
Anyway, I have received mixed responses from people regarding my posts and I think ppl haven't exactly understood the point which I'm trying to get out here which is, this is where I express myself and I see no harm in saying what I think.I am not saying that I am right, I am saying that I want to express myself here. 
Before I close this issue, I would like to say that I did not at any point ask anyone to choose a side and I don't seem to understand why there are "anonymous" ppl making comments and talking abt choosing sides. I merely described an experience. I did not know that was wrong. So if you decide to go around saying that you choose sides or whatever shit, pls don't include me because I did not start that. People should take responsibility of what they say, I take responsibility of what I said.
An additional note, I will not approve anymore comments on my earlier post because if I do then I would feel obliged to answer them and that would start another drama because I will say more stuff and people will react and the next thing you know there might be war....so I'm not commenting on that and I won't read any comments on that as well.Send me as many comments as you want and I will delete them without reading. As Stacie said, "sometimes, ignorance is bliss" .

Moving from controversial issues  to work, I have spent my post-class test time chilling and watching tv and I think I should start on my portfolios soon or else I would suffer the same way I did during the CNY hols.Just half more left..and then I can focus on other stuff like shopping! :) Med Chem portfolio is like writing a book! SO many stuff to write about.sheesh! I should seriously start on it soon.

Love,
Lady Sha Sha

No comments: