Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another torturous day.. :(

Another day spent locking myself in my room, completing my damn portfolios. I think the reason behind why I'm killing my self doing it is because:

(a)I did not start on it earlier

(b)I'm planning on completing all 5 before the 1st review

And it is these 2 reasons which are draining all my energy away. Because of the portfolios I missed a trip back to Ipoh to see my grandma. If she dies, and I don't get to see her, it is because of my portfolios!(I hope she comes and haunts all the lecturers responsible) 3 down, 2 to go... I'm planning on completing both by tomorrow, God knows if I will be able to, maybe I should just not sleep and kill my self doing it.. i dunno..*sighs*

The fact that I have to finish it all by tomorrow and start reading my exceptionally high stack of lecture notes just adds more stress to an already stressed person!

IMU should pay for our holidays, seeing that they enjoy torturing us with the workload,a well deserved holiday as a "thank-you-for-killing-your-self-in-the-process-of-completing-the-work-we-gave-you" gift would be nice.

This is only week FOUR and I'm stressing..imagine the study break later?? Last sem wasn't THAT stressful but I still ended having panic attacks and burst in tears the night before the exams,and in between that, re-read my notes..I think I deserve a NOBEL prize for handling stress.

I also think that I should slap my self on face and get back to writing nonsense about some metals and stuff.. *sniff-sniff*

Love,

Lady Sha Sha

No comments: