Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Why the bloody hell do we need to do 5 f*cking portfolios!

Why, oh WHY in heavens good graces do I need to do 5 stupid portfolios?!!!!!!! I understand that portfolios were intended on helping us improve our writing skills for something in sem 7, but why FIVE?!!!! I mean, 2,3 i can handle..but FIVE?!!! and the most stupid part of it all is that they expect you to give like a million references for one bloody portfolio! I mean, they all say the same thing, so why the hell must I go and list down 10 stupid references when I can get all the info I want in 2 or 3 references?!!! Last sem I listed 5 references and the person who marked my portfolio told me that it was TOO little. but I had all the info, so why again do I need that many references? WHY SHOULD I READ THE SAME THING 10 TIMES AND LIST IT DOWN?!!!! WHY????????????????????????????????

I honestly don't see the point in making us list a million references, you want us to do our homework, we do it, but WHY must it be soooooooooo much?!!! isn't it possible to gather all the info u need in just a couple of books? I sooooooo don't get why i need to list down a bunch of references which i didn't even read but included anyway so that there will not be a comment that my reference is too little!

I am sitting here, reading materials from 4 different books which pretty much say the same damn thing. and trust me, 4 references is NEVER enough for them! just take 10 fat books and slap me with it NOW! PLEASE!

GOD! after my exams I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gonna burn my portfolios! I think I can make a little campfire out of them.. maybe i'll include my notes as well in case I decide to roast marshmallows on the fire...:)

Till my next mood swing,

Love

Lady Sha Sha

No comments: