Saturday, August 1, 2009

It is my turn..

In the past weeks my classmates have been taking turns to fall sick and I think the virus has successfully entered and infected me. But since it is only a runny nose and a sore throat which was horrible when I woke up this morning,but is getting better as I keep drowning myself with loads of water,preserved orange peel and strepsils. :)

Having a sore throat SUCKS! It is not that you are unable to carry out your normal chores, but it is that feeling you have in your throat which I just can’t stand! I just hope it goes away by tonight..:( My papa banned me from leaving the house, and told me to rest, but I wanted to go to The Curve today!!!!!! And I want to go!!!!!!! *whines and stomps feet*

Well, at least I have my CNS notes to teman me in my miserable room.

I shall self treat my sore throat and if it works I shall let all of you know because since the virus is everywhere, might as well share with u guys.

I have also noticed that I am rather absent minded these days. With all the project meetings and submission dates, I tend to forget what to send to whom and when. EEEEEEeeeeeeeeeEEEEEE!!! I’m growing OLD!!!!!!!!! And I HATE my throat and I want to amputate it out so that the feeling goes away!!!!!!!

No comments: