Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Another miserable day..:(

Yesterday was an extremely miserable day for me!

I FINALLY dragged myself to the doctor. He said I was having throat infection,gave me 2 days MC, antibiotics,antihistamines and paracetamol. I wanted to argue with him that my fever was cyclic ( around 10am) and that my mucus was changing colours from clear to yellow and back to clear. But then I was so tired I just said OK and took my meds. He said my case is mild so nothing to worry about.

You know they say when you are sick, eat porridge and eat well… you know why? because if you don’t eat well, you tummy will masuk angin and the next time you eat, you will puke! That happened to me yesterday.Since that I bertaubat to eat proper full meals before taking my meds..And I’m only returning to uni once I get better because everyone who gets infected seems to be infecting other people and I think we should stop sharing our illnesses. I know sharing is caring, but it is not applicable in this case.

I want to get well soon!!!!! I miss my friends and Uni!!! :(

No comments: