Saturday, August 22, 2009

Another bimbo post!

Yes, here I am blogging about another episode of retail therapy. I know you guys must be bored to death reading about how I mindlessly spend my money but I guess it is something only a girl can understand. Since I forgot to take pics of what I bought, I shall just list them out! :)

1. Orange & Gold glittery Nail Polish from Elianto

2. Golden heels from Nose to match what I’ll be wearing  next Friday

3.Glamorous Red wallet! :D

4. A gift for someone

Yea, and thats about it! :D

I was shopping with Mom and when I do that, I usually carry all the stuff for her and dunno why she bought so much of stuff, and I ended up looking like a coat hanger cause I had plastic bags hanging from both hands of mine.

I think I should start on my workshop for next week because there is feeling in me which says I wont be studying much next week. See ya! :)

Love,

Lady Sha Sha

1 comment:

pUrpoSe oF LiFe said...

hey!!show the pics of what you've bought~~~ *sigh*