Monday, August 17, 2009

Humans vs. Animals

This issue has been in my head for sometime, brewing in there. I just didn’t have the time to post it. As you can obviously see, my blog has been kinda dead recently, and that is only because I have been busy with Uni stuff.

Humans and animals, it is a common misconception that most people have, about how humans are better than animals. Yes, we humans have brains, and yes, we are the people behind all the inventions.

BUT…………………………….

These videos I came across made me wonder, Animals can help each other at times, regardless of their species, and yet humans can’t help other humans. It just says something doesn’t it? But, I think there is hope for us...






For those of you who have yet to see this video, see it now!


And I also came across this video, and ever since I have been helplessly trying to make pumpkin talk…but all she does is stare at me with confusion..:(


Love,

Lady Sha Sha

2 comments:

Kin Man said...

I love the vids!

Shamala said...

I <3 the vids too!!! :p