Saturday, July 25, 2009

Retail Therapy!

It is the weekend(yay!) and I did some shopping + watched a movie..=D

I watched Harry Potter and found it a bit ‘High School Musical-ish’ in the sense where there was teen romance involved..Maybe I have grown too old for the series..Yikes!But it was good..

After that… I went SHOPPING!!!!

I got myself a perfume..

Image001

and some gorgeous looking lipgloss!!! =DImage002Image004From Left: Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry…Yummy!Image005Image006

The lipgloss totally made my day.. I wanted to buy somemore..but then suddenly loss my mood..dunno why..*sigh*

But i’m so excited over my new lipgloss.. I promised my self not to use them until I’m done with my old one.. which should be soon.

I had lunch at Sake Sushi and it was yummy but I forgot to take pics…sowee…

I wanted to watch Merchants of Bollywood tomorrow..but no more tickets...and tomorrow is the last day..so sad...Thank God I have my lipgloss to make me feel better..

Love,

Lady Sha Sha

2 comments:

Kin Man said...

What a great weekend u had le :)

Shamala said...

hahaha..but I haven't finished our management stuff...later going 1U again..:p