Friday, July 10, 2009

Dance!Dance!

As most of you know, the preparations for ‘Down Memory Lane’ has begun!

We visited the dance studio to check out the rehearsals for the dances and somehow ended up joining in.. =D

I even took a video of Vee Vee and Dee Dee dancing but somehow my PC won’t play the format..:(

Here are some pics from our cam-whoring session..:p

Girls1 Image028 Vv n Dd

And Yes, today was ‘Purple Day’.

Yesterday, I was struck by a horrible tragedy. Let’s just say my whole bag got wet, and so did everything inside of it. Yes, that means my poor phone as well..:(

It was cranky yesterday, but got better today…yay!

Well, when I got my bag wet, I bullied my dear friends to dry my bag for me…hehehe

Image026

Check out Vee Vee’s expression…LoL!

Vee Vee, pls don kill me….

Image027

See! They kinda volunteered to do it for me..:D

Thanks u guys!!

I now need to get back to my portfolio…. *sigh*

Love,

Lady Sha Sha

No comments: