Friday, July 3, 2009

I have no Idea what I got my self into

I think I was possessed by Lucifer today. Well, lets just say I did something I thought I wouldn’t do.

I signed up to join our Malaysian Studies Choir thingy, and will most probably be helping Anitha with the food for that day, and I signed up for debate. I know, totally insane!

5 years ago I said I wanted to retire from debating and prolly not do it anymore cause it’s quite, how should I say…. mentally demanding. It requires you to read widely and be able to talk in like 15 mins or something. I KNOW. What the hell did I get myself into?????!! I said I would retire!!!!

What has been done is done. I’ll just deal with it when I get to it. I should have seen this coming you know.. During the hols I did some pondering and evaluating of life ( I know that sounds deep ), and figured that till today, the most memorable times have to go to my school days. Why? Cause I was doing more stuff, stuff other than studying, and, in my point of view, I kinda did well and survived all those times. So yea, my theory was; I had fun back in day cause I was involved in stuff. And now, I feel that uni is utterly and completely boring, maybe because the only thing I do here is study.

Yea, I should have seen this coming. All I know is that, I’m sick of just studying. But I have NO IDEA how this is gonna turn out. Well, we’ll have to wait and see now don’t we?

I saw this on my way home.

Image021

And I don’t remember seeing it on my way to uni. Maybe it has been like that for some time and I wasn’t paying attention to my surroundings.  

If you were wondering, that is the side walk around the Bukit Jalil Stadium. And there was glass near that place. I just hope no one was seriously injured. But it looked kinda nasty to me.

Here’s another pic.

Image022Love,

Lady Sha Sha

2 comments:

iC3_sHiN said...

i heard from the taxi driver, the bus crashed to it in the evening..

but how does it happened, i had no idea cause when the taxi driver wanted to tell us about it, she got phone call =p

Shamala said...

Oooo..ok..