Sunday, September 25, 2011

Back to KL weekend

And I’m back here blogging from the comfort of my KB room.

This time back to KL was awesome, as always. Managed to do many things and eat much of my favourites!

First day back I had nasi lemak, mom’s cooking, roti canai (there is NO mamak here, hence the cravings for roti canai), awesome hawker food which included ikan bakar, satay, hokkien mee, and bbq chicken wings. Day 2 was spent in KLCC where I managed to grab a bite from my fav – Nando’s. I shopped like a crazy person at KLCC. Day 3 was spent with awesome company and some never-ending food adventure. :P Day 4 (today) was spent waking up and hugging my furball till it was time for me to leave to catch the plane. *sigh* time flies so fast when you’re having fun. Here are some pics to summarize my awesome weekend back home. :)

 

DSC01714

Choux Balls!!! Discovered them at Isetan’s Supermarket @ KLCC. :)

DSC01718

My FAVOURITE MACAROONS FROM LEVAIN!!! =D Now they can be found in Isetan KLCC!! woohoo!!!

DSC01717

Tartlets from Petit Sucre @ Isetan KLCC.

DSC01719

My AMAZING FRIEND!!! :D

DSC01726

I think I look tired in this picture and I don’t know why.. =(

DSC01723

The dish I liked the most from Paddington’s. :P

 

Looking forward to an awesome end for week 6 – why? Because it means I’ve ended 1 out of 11 rotations which I need to finish by next year! :)

No comments: