Wednesday, September 21, 2011

week #5

I’m done with week 5!!! today was such a DD day!!! from morning till 5pm. It was as if there was no stop in the flow of demand and queries regarding it and yours-truly was handling it. It was kinda fun actually! :p

Next week is my last week for in-patient. Done with my log book and just counting down to the time I will be transferred to ward! (yay! and its not that I don’t like in-patient, its just that I’m looking forward for my ward) Was down with flu this week (some may say that I’m always down with flu). Maybe it was caused by the many visits to wards in search for counsellings to do, but it was worth the trouble.

M getting ready to go home now. =) Flight is at 10.30pm, ETA is at 11.25pm. Yea, I guess I miss my home that much that I just can’t wait till 2mrw to take my flight. I’m looking forward to seeing Ms.Furball when I land!! :)

Oh,my landlady got a birdie! (In addition to En.Cili Padi) Its kinda cute cause it whistles back at you when you whistle at it. Yes, I now have more creatures around me to entertain me when I’m bored. =) Mr/Ms.Whistling Birdie is in the kitchen so I tend to hang out there when I’m too lazy to layan Cili Padi.

See u in KL!! :)

5 weeks done, 47 to go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think when you read this comment u will most probably be in KL :) welcome back..hehhehe

-you know who-

Shamala said...

I was in KL and now back here. :(