Thursday, September 15, 2011

week 4

week 4 in HRPZ II ! spent the last weekend with these 2 guys..

100_1250

This week was a “mixed-feeling” week. Sunday and Monday was super busy to the extent that on Tuesday morning, my alarm went off and I wasn’t even aware! Thank God I have a housemate to save my ass!! This is the 2nd time she has rescued me by waking me up when I oversleep. :P But the other days were like normal.

The past 4 weeks has made me realise something, I’m DAMN CARELESS when it comes to taking care of my own things. I’ve gone to and back from the hospital on numerous accounts because I left something there. Yes. I’m that forgetful. –.-“

Guess what?? I received my rubber stamp today and I left it on the DD table and came home. During my Skype session with my mom, I was all excited and wanted to show it to her only to realise that it wasn’t with me. :P Oh well, I’ll just show it to her on Sunday,

I started this week daunting DD day, but guess what? I actually prefer doing DD than UOD! I guess its all in my mind. My first day doing DD, I almost wanted to cry cause the boxes just kept on piling up on the table in front of me and there was not enough space for me to get things organised! But eventually I managed to get it done by 11am. =) Before the 2nd DD day, I was already dreading it..then I told my self that I have to like it no matter what because in the future I might be in charge of it, and it wasn’t so bad after all. I think I will like doing DD days in the coming future. :)

SHAM IS GOING BACK TO KL!!!!

I bet some of you will be going, “SO SOON??”. Yea, I know I was back during raya, but I miss my FURBALL and my mom!!! and my “off” has been approved! yay!! will be flying back on Wednesday night and will be back here on Sunday morning. I just miss the KL air sometimes. There is no place here which can replace my Curve, 1 Utama, Mid Valley, KLCC, BSC and all the other places I call my second home.

And oh, I miss IMU!! (super random right??) I never thought I would miss it, but yea, I kinda miss it. :P

Am waiting for Huey Chin to get back so that we can go for dinner. We’re heading to Yati Ayam Percik. I heard its famous and I wanna try it. Will upload pics on FB if I manage to get a few. :)

4 weeks DONE, 48 to go! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no wonder when iread ur blog i felt weird, coz u updated it before i m bck, coz when i read the missing rubber stamp, i was like har??:P anyway, i saw my name gain! i think i m soon famous in ur blog d:P LOL

km-y said...

hi sham! i miss imu too :|

ming-yi

Shamala said...

@huey chin: Yea, this was posted before u came back.. hehe..got back my rubber stamp!! :)

@ming-yi: i know right????