Wednesday, September 7, 2011

week 3 update!

ok, so week 3 is coming to an end 2mrw (super fast right???) I feel like time is passing fast these days, with counsellings to do in the afternoon, and prescriptions to screen in the morning. I’m on LBD (lunch break duty and not little black dress) for these 2 days and the whole of next week. (yay!! can collect off time!! :p)

I’m getting used to the life here. When I’m here I don’t really miss home, but the idea of going home is something which lifts my spirits up! :) Every time I hear the airplane pass above me, (i live near the airport), I feel like taking a flight home. I guess the 2 main attractions for me at home is my mom and my pumpkin.

I'm planning on exploring this place soon, but in 3 weeks time, my in-patient rotation will be over and I’ll move on to ward, and after that I’ll be in the store(so happens its the busiest time of the year… –.-“) and my forensic exam is in Nov..same time as my store..so yea, probably should start studying like ASAP! I’ll probably start exploring after Xmas only, since after my wards, I was told that the other rotations are relaxing.

I MISS MY IMU BUDDIES!!! =(

But I got 1 buddy here to teman me, so I guess I should be thankful for that. Ward rotation seems fun. It seems like 24/7 you have something to do. That also means that time will pass by super fast. Cause when ur busy time flies right??

I honestly don’t know why I’m not stressed here. Its very chilling. Although I have work to do, I’m not stressed, I guess the people here are nicer..and maybe the worst is yet to come.

I’ve already noted a shop where it is rumoured to sell some awesome nasi dagang..will go there probably on sat morning since I’ll be done with the night shift, just tapau rice, have brunch and sleep till…4pm?? :p

I hope I will present to you a less yawn-inducing week 4 update! :p till then! :)

100_1244

No comments: