Saturday, October 1, 2011

week #6

My plan to head back home this weekend was dashed when I was told that I had to work this weekend. –.-“

Anyway, week 6 was a GOOD week for me. I honestly don’t know why. Maybe it was because of the absence of certain people or the presence of a certain person. But whatever the reason was, week 6 is OVER! :)

Weekend screening was a nightmare yesterday but was OK today. Was kinda wondering what I’ll do when a TDM case comes flying my way.

Week 6 marks the end of my in-patient rotation. Need to complete Satellite as well before I can be completely rid of that log book of mine, but nevertheless, 50% is better than being not done at all. Right now, I’m anticipating the coming 6 weeks where I will be in my ward rotation. Sad thing is that it will clash with Deepavali celebration. =( Sucks to be me. Hope I can get my leave approved for post-ward.

Biggest joke I’ve heard to date is someone asking me this, “Are you OK with eating rice? Your culture doesn’t eat rice right? So how do you find it here?”. Seriously, what do Indians eat when we have our banana leaf rice??

Sometimes I feel like a tourist. :P

Cheers to the coming 6 weeks where I’ll be too busy to update my blog. Don’t miss me! :)

No comments: