Thursday, October 6, 2011

Week 7 Quickie!

Here is a quick and small update for the end of week 7.
Week 7 = Week 1 out of 6 for my ward rotation. M dead tired from combing through cases in search for PCI’s. M dead tired from studying so that I can make interventions during the rounds, and I’m dead tired from trying to figure out how to arrange my time table around my holiday.
The only thing which makes me happy about ward is how fast time flies. Hope my 6 weeks of tiring slavery will end soon. If there were no targets to be met, I believe more “quality” pharmacists can be trained. Just my thoughts.
Good night people!!
45 WEEKS TO GO!! WOOHOO!!
P/s: heard abt the 1+3 to 1+1. not sure if it is a good thing or not and I’m not sure if I’ll be affected by it or not, but either way, what is meant to happen will happen. For now, all I can think about is my present situation. No time to think of the future just yet.

No comments: