Saturday, February 6, 2010

Depression… :(

Reasons why Sem 6 makes me depressed:
1.I have to study Cancer Chemo. Nothing wrong with it, it is just that every time I study a type of cancer, I think I’m gonna get it and die. (So yea, It depresses me.)
2.I have to study diseases which tend to favour women than men. Example : SLE, MS, Osteoporosis… and the list goes on… And like I’ve mentioned above, I keep thinking that I’m gonna get it and DIE. :(
3. Mogan told me something about sem 8 which made soooo UPSET. And that adds to the depression. :(
4.I have a high pile notes & guided reading which I’m going through right now, and it stresses me out, and hence the depression.
5. I’ve been drinking at least 3 cups of coffee on a daily basis for the past couple of weeks and I think I’m gonna get Osteoporosis, become infertile and reduce my immune system and also get kidney stones cause I’m also not drinking much water. (Did you know that coffee was capable of doing that to your body???)
But putting the depression aside, I have great reasons to smile about.
Reason No.1:
It has been more than A MONTH since I last shopped!  And to reward my self for doing so, I shall SHOP during the CNY hols. :D
Reason No. 2:
Although I have LOADS of assignments to do ,and I’ve been consuming caffeine to fuel me, I have 2 MORE to complete!!! ( EBM and CPK) *grins*
Reason No. 3:
The CNY hols are around the corner!!! That means 1 week off!!!!! *skips around*
Reason No.4:
I’m the editor of the Convo Mag and I realised that I’m working with an AMAZING group of people!!! Seriously. They are a great bunch. Good to work with and responsible. =)

:)
p/s: I’m also working on this very looong post about all my friends, and part 1 just covers pre-school, primary school and secondary school. Although I’m almost done, I'm not sure if I’m gonna post it here because its kinda deep. I’m still thinking about it. AND I’ll be changing my blog template.AGAIN. I’m just not feeling it anymore..

No comments: