Friday, January 22, 2010

The week of Drama!

4 weeks into Semester 6 and the drama has begun. I would say it came early this sem. Wasn’t expecting any drama to be honest.
I started the week with a HUGE bang. I ( or should I say we?) were accused of something we didn’t do. Period. And now the dust has settled and everything is under the rug.
And then there was the hypocrite. And they wonder why I hate him. Hey, he even admitted!
Now that the week has ended, I shall embark on my dearly beloved portfolio, CTT project and the proposal. Oh, and not to forget, the high stack of notes and guided reading stuff. *sighs*
I just realised I haven’t finalised my elective. Oh crap!
This week was not all bad. There were some fun moments, especially during the CC stability and compatibility workshop! *winks* It is sometimes a breath of fresh air to know that someone actually agrees with you.
I’m off to do some tweaking to my portfolio, as Dr.Pauline said in her lecture The most important part in publishing is edit, edit and EDIT!” Although I know my portfolio isn’t going to be published, I still have to edit it because it is 10%. =p
Note to all : Please practice what you preach. Thank You.

:)

No comments: