Friday, January 8, 2010

Choices,choices,choices..

This week has indeed been a week filled with us making decisions and choosing something over another.

I feel the need to point out something here, the fact that I hate making decisions. I’m a fickle minded person. And choosing a research project is not like deciding on what to eat.

NOTE TO SELF: NEVER open other research proposals once you’ve kind of made up your mind, because you’ll end up confused. Like me. 

All I had to do is open ONE, just ONE other proposal and I found it interesting and the next thing I know, I’m all confused.

But then I knew I had to make a choice, and I made one. I was kind of sad when I got my paper signed by my supervisor. I don’t know why, but I think it is the hormones. And this may sound weird, but I was totally happy and back to normal after a couple of hours. I know.. weird.. I think I have emo issues..

Another decision which had to be made by the end of the week was my elective choice, Singapore or the industry?? I’ve not confirmed, but I have pretty much made up my mind on which to do. And that is the one which is going to teach me the most. :)

On a different note, I have no idea on what to watch tomorrow!!

Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 or the Imaginarium of Dr.Parnassus.( if I spelt it right)???

No IDEA!!!!!

I’ll be going out tomorrow, let's see if I can refrain from shopping..*fingers crossed*

No comments: