Saturday, February 20, 2010

How 1 week of holidays just flashed by me..

Wow!
I still remember when it was LAST Saturday and how I was looking forward for the week off. And now, the week is over and reality just settled upon me. I have stuff to do, and I need to get them done ASAP.
I was planning on getting most of my work done over the week but somehow, here I am. I did manage to get most of it done. I completed all my assignments, I think I have like 10% left. I was suppose to have used last week to catch up on studying but that plan somehow did not succeed. *sighs* Looks like I just have to cram it in during school.
Has anyone realised the exceptionally high stack of CP1 notes which we have? And that CP1’s class test is in week 11? and next week is week 8???????????????????? *stresses out*
And I just realised that next Thurs, I have a 5.15-6.15 class with SIA about skin & soft tissue infections which basically means he might be grilling the class abt antibiotics which, mind you, I have conveniently forgotten most of them. AND we have PBL that morning, and the day starts at 8.30am, and we have CPK workshop before his class. OMG!!!!! Can a day get any worse??????
I also noted that I have TWO CPK workshops next week. TWO. *HUGE sigh*
I now feel like slapping my self real hard for not studying much over the past week.
Just thinking about the week ahead makes me stress out. At the rate that I’m going, I think that I’ll have HTN by 30! Maybe even 25!!

No comments: