Thursday, February 11, 2010

The CNY fever!

The CNY has finally hit everyone in the class! I honestly don’t know if it was the lecturer or the holiday fever which infected us, but today’s workshop was fun. And funny! :)
I was totally surprised when Wei Wen passed this to me today, and it was from B107.
DSC01116 DSC01113
Thank you guys! :) Really appreciate the oranges.( Although I still don’t know who sent them). Some people might think that they are just oranges, but it is the thought that counts. This maybe one of the reasons why I’m so happy today. :D Thanks again! :) And the card is sooooooooooooooooooo pretty. Joanne took it and I’m gonna ask it back from her.. =p.
Talking about CNY, I can’t wait for tomorrow!!! The long awaited holidays will start and I have so much to do!!
No.1 on my list is…. to catch up on my sleep! :) [seriously, 5-6 hours of sleep a day, 5 times a week is NOT good for you skin as well as for your eyes..you’ll end up with racoon eyes!]
After that I have to go visiting. :) Must collect Angpow.. :p. After CNY, must finish research proposal, CPK and EBM. *sighs*
I’m also gonna treat myself to some retail therapy. (it has been so long since I last did it)
This past week, most of my time in IMU have been spent hunting for the respective lecturers for certain modules, and I seriously think lecturers should have a GPS tracker on them so that the students can find them!!! OR, leave a message on their phones when we call. Sometimes, you go and call them like 10times in a day only to find out later that they are not in Uni. *sighs*
Oh well, since the holidays are already here I shall just forget about Uni and Chill.

Gong Xi Fa Chai everyone! =) I hope I got it right. =p

No comments: