Sunday, February 28, 2010

AI season 9 : The Good & The Bad

American Idol is back! And as you all may already know, I am a total fan of AI. :D
This time around season 9 has its good and bad.

The Good:
1.The Girls! This season, all the girls can sing amazingly well and I’m saying that the winner this season is going to be a girl. I already have my favourites.:)
These are my favs..
 
Katelyn
Crystal
Katie
Haeley

If I had to choose a favourite, it would be either Haeley or Katie. :)

2. Ellen DeGeneres! I LOVE her! She brings a breathe of fresh air to the show.


The Bad:

1. Kara . OMG! She was barely tolerable last season and this season, she is just plain annoying. You want an example of a person who tries to hard, she is the perfect example! It is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bloody obvious that she is trying to be the new Paula.
Note to Kara: BE YOUR SELF.

2. The Boys. Admit it, this season, the boys suck! Maybe not all of them, but most of them. They should make it an all  girl top12 because it is not fair to put in guys who can’t really sing and eliminate girls who can just to fill up the space. TOTALLY UNFAIR!

I can’t wait for this Wednesday!! The girls are going to sing!!!!

=)

4 comments:

radhika said...

katie is the one i was talking bot the other day..she's GOOD!!! :) her grandma has PD or alzheimer...cant remember :P

Shamala said...

yes, yes, totally agree with u about katie.. I think that day you told me her grandma has alzheimers.

Kin Man said...

Shamala u are a big fan of David Cook eh? hehe.

Shamala said...

Yes Kin Man! :)
One of my goals in life is to marry David Cook.:p