Monday, April 18, 2011

The reading list =)

1. The Power.

DSC01608

Being the sequel to ‘The Secret’, I expect nothing more that what I have already read. But I’ll just read it anyway to see what’s new.

 

2. The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Hinduism

DSC01607

As the title says – complete idiot’s guide. I think it is about time I learnt more about my own religion as I know very little about it. Yes, it is time to change some things about me. =)

3. Mini Shopaholic

DSC01604

Need I say more??? =)

4. Long Walk to Freedom

DSC01606

I actually started reading this book sometime in the middle of semester 7, but never quite finished it because of the workload.

5. Persian Girls – A memoir

DSC01605

This book was being sold at a ridiculously low price during the book fair last year at KLCC convention centre and so I bought it. I know it is not a valid reason to buy something, but sometimes, we just do things without thinking. It may turn out to be a good read! :)

6. Queen, Empress, Concubine

DSC01609

It is interesting to read about these powerful women, and I loved Nefertiti’s eye make-up which was shown in a picture somewhere inside this book!

No comments: