Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cooking with Sham

Today I decided to cook lunch. And I decided to cook something simple and easy – because I was in no mood for complicated today.

Yours truly cooked the following:

foodTop Left: Chocolate chip cookies

I didn’t make them today, I made them yesterday but decided to talk about it today…hehe… If you need something to calm your soul, nothing can beat those cookies!! (No, I’m not self promoting my cookies)

Top Right: Raita (I think that’s how you spell ‘em)

Basically it’s the world’s most simplest dish ever!! I don’t see why anyone can’t do it. All your ingredients are fresh, no cooking required, and it’s done in like 10 minutes??? And I need to remind my self to do this last..because I did it first and I added salt to it, so it basically drew out the water from the cucumber (I think) and it became all watery at the end.

Bottom Left: Mix vege.

Another simple dish. I can cook it in my sleep I think. Yes, it *is* that simple.

Bottom Right: Dry Chicken Curry.

OK. This is the dish I’m super excited about!! Why?? Because I’ve never cooked curry before. All this while, I leave it to my mom to cook curry, because the spices scare me, but today, I decided that I would try to cook it. AND IT TURNED OUT EDIBLE!! Probably a bit spicy ( because I decided to add more chilli) but it turned out edible!!!!! :D And the biggest food critic in my house a.k.a my brother (who can’t cook by the way), didn’t compliant about it. Must be a good sign right??

Now that my lunch is peacefully resting in my tummy, I shall go and annoy my very own Ewok! =P

ewoks pumpkin

Pumpkin

This is how a real ewok looks like by the way… :P

ewoks

No comments: