Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Jalan-Jalan, bershopping, bergossip & bermovie!

Headed to Mid Valley today to make full use of their J-Card member day (which will be on 2mrw as well, so if u want to go, please do =). And 2mrw is the last day )

I successfully purchased 2 pairs of shoes and a top! :) And yes, flats have been purchased. But after that I felt unsatisfied..as if I needed to buy a pair of heels.. But Radhika and Siew Bing managed to stop me. *sigh*

DSC01634My convo shoes =p

DSC01635

My flats!! :D

DSC01637

The random purchase. =P

We had lunch at Nyonya colours – Gardens :)

20-4-11

 

And then we watched a movie :)

DSC01629

Just Go With It- another Rom Com which was actually worth the money..cause it was 7 bucks. =P But it wasn’t bad. It was funny and well, rather predictable as all Rom Coms are. We wanted to watch Hop, but it was too late. =( perhaps another time?

 

And then we braved ourselves to the supermarket section of Jusco – which mind you, was like a mad house.. it was congested and crowded and well… full of housewives.. I guess the stuff there was going real cheap??

And then we all headed home.. I was super happy with the purchase of my flats!! :)

Tomorrow is desserts day.. wonder what I shall make… hmmm…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah!!! u forgot ice cream.... :P

Shamala said...

Oppss... forgot our "pink" baskin robbins ice cream.. =p

Kin Man said...

Don't watch Hop! Noo!!!

Shamala said...

Hop not nice???? but the bunny looked cute!! =(