Thursday, April 14, 2011

Re-vamping in progress

After a *very* long holiday from blogging, I HAVE RETURNED!

And I will be changing the layout pretty soon..and there are so many things to be updated, I need to get them in order. This *old* layout used to represent my now *past*. =) coffee, messy tables, a lot of things to read/study.. and the list goes on.

I literally took a break from all the other things which made me happy (reading, cooking, baking, shopping and the other stuff which I used to do) and did nothing but look at my uni books! ( well, its not entirely true that I did nothing but read uni books, but I definitely did a lot less fun stuff in the past couple of months that what I usually do)

As I move on to the next phase/chapter/whatever-you-wanna-call-it , I would like to change my surroundings so that it is similar to my current phase in life.

So, I shall babble no more, and work on the changes which I was talking about.

To all my classmates who completed what I hope to be the *last* exam I *ever* have to sit for in IMU,

“GOOD LUCK and Let’s enjoy what we have while we still have it!”

No comments: