Saturday, July 31, 2010

Chaos

There is utter chaos around me.

Physically as well as psychologically.

I know I need to deal with it ASAP. But the thing is, every time I go “ Tomorrow, I will do this and that and finish this”, someone or something will crop up and I have to deal with it/them and delay what I planned and at the end of the day, there is just accumulated chaos.

I’ve reached the peak of it. I can’t stand the amount of chaos and lack of organization in my life.

I look at my table and I hyperventilate.

I don’t heart messy tables, I heart organized tables.

I was out the whole day  and when I came back to write my thesis, I saw my table and got irritated. Its such a mood killer!

I was going to clean it up tomorrow, and then I get a call from someone and looks like I wont be free to clean up my table tomorrow.

I seriously wish I could just vanish and go MIA for a weekend just so that I can get my life and TABLE back in order.

And I also need a new book case. The old one is full and I have so many new books but no where to put them!!!!

I NEED ORGANIZATION IN MY LIFE ASAP.

AND I NEED TO QUIT DELAYING STUFF!!!!

No comments: