Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Secret

I’ve had this song stuck in my head ever since I started watching Pretty Little Liars. =)

It is unfortunate that the finale is coming soon. But I shan’t be depressed for long because Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries, Grey’s Anatomy and Supernatural is starting soon! :)

“Secret” – by The Pierces

Got a secret
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it, in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know you
Won't tell what I said
Cause two can keep a secret
If one of them is dead…
Why do you smile
Like you have told a secret
Now you're telling lies
Cause you're the one to keep it
But no one keeps a secret
No one keeps a secret
Why when we do our darkest deeds
Do we tell?
They burn in our brains
Become a living hell
Cause everyone tells
Everyone tells…

Yes two can keep a secret
If one of us is…. Dead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! this is creepyy... wen i saw ur blog's title 'secret' in our clss blog, the first thing which came to my mind was this song!!! n wen i saw ur blog, IT WAS THERE!!!! CREEPY~~~~ :P
-radhika-

Shamala said...

hahahaha!!! I love this song!! have u watched the latest episode??? damn nice..its awesome!!!!! and i love the song..but the first time i heard the full song, it was sooooo creepy as well!!! :D