Wednesday, July 21, 2010

:(

Upset.

Frustrated.

Depressed.

Sad.

Unprepared.

Disappointed.

Stressed.

Confused.

I just listed out my current emotions. All I want to do is curl up and cry my eyes out.

No matter what they say, at the end of the day, you realise they can’t do much.

At the end of the day, it is up to you. You realise that this is a solo journey, and passer-bys never stay long enough to share those emotions with you.

It’s.just.you.

They tell you they’ll be there  for you, but they wont. They just want to make you feel better for a brief second before allowing reality to set in. They say they care, but trust me, they only care about themselves, and you are there just to entertain them.

They say they understand you, but inside all they do is judge you. The only person who understands you is YOU.

So why bother?

Why bother to let them in?

Why bother to help them understand you?

Why?

Isn’t masquerading so much easier?

You tell me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shammmm!!!! wat happen??? y sooo sad??*HUGS*

-radhika-

Shamala said...

*hugs*