Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Oh, hello sem 7, didn’t realise that you’re here already.

Anybody took a look at the time table yet?

And to those who did take a look, do you feel the stress?

I mean, I peaked at the workload sheet and realised that we are prolly gonna start sem 8 really soon after sem 7 and that means the final, yes, final semester before we graduate and move out into the harsh reality.

Gosh, how time flies.

I feel like it was only yesterday when I was done with sem 4 and I was thinking that I’m half way there. And here I am, shocked at how fast it all moved.

Half of me wants to run backwards, the other half is excited for what is to come. I think the reason why I want to run backwards is because I’m afraid of what lies ahead, but then again, since I’m aware of my “fear”, I can deal with it. I have another year left to deal with it and mentally prepare my self for the future.

And I’m also excited for the future because I think it is going to be challenging and I think it will be fun to see how I make it out there. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves now shall we?

I’m currently excited for sem 7 because this time around it is not the same as the old semesters where there’ll be just lectures/workshops/PSDs/ practicals/ etc. This semester is something new, and I’m excited! :)

And to those haven’t heard it yet, Dr.Madhu has left IMU =(. I bumped into her yesterday. But Dr.Arjun is still around. =)

4 comments:

yean said...

I also din realized that we are graduating soon until someone asked me which college year i am in.. Then it suddenly struck me that I am already in Year 4! Wow and Sigh..

Dr. Madhu left..? Aw.. Any idea why she is going..?

Shamala said...

I know!! we are in our final year!!
Dr.Madhu said her contract is over, but I think she'll still be around I guess.. since they are living in vista. Can go visit her..:p

km-y said...

yea, i'm also kind of in a state of disbelief that we're in our final year already. >.<

what's going to happen to dr. madhu's research students?

Shamala said...

i dunno whats gonna happen to her research students..maybe the co-supervisor for tha project will take over..