Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Rollercoaster Emotions.

Since the exams have ended and I’ve collected my results, till now, the best word to describe my emotions is: volatile.

One minute I’m good, the next I’m not!

I’ve had my share of highs and lows, the joy and the frustration.

The frustration.

I’ve been taking care of Pumpkin for 4 weeks now. She’s been sick. In the past 4 weeks it has been crazy. Some days her condition will improve, and some days it worsens. Today it worsened. She’s been limping around since morning and in order to minimise her movement, she decided to just sleep 24/7. She doesn’t want to eat or drink. Meaning I have to force food and water down her.

If you are wondering what’s wrong with her, she’s having something the vet calls “tick fever”. And the irony of the WHOLE situation is that she has NO ticks, and there are no other dogs living in house which can infect her, meaning she must have contracted it from the Groomers. And usually, the chances of that happening is low, but it happened. *sigh*

The Annoyance.

Ok, I think everyone knows I dislike liars, I mean, who likes them? And one thing I don’t get is why people lie? And the best part of it all is that they continue lying TO YOUR FACE without realising that you know they are lying. SERIOUSLY, telling someone the truth is A MILLION times better than lying to their face. No matter how bad you THINK they are gonna react, it is still better than lying to them. Liars are so annoying!

The other thing which is annoying is promising someone something and cancelling it the very second before. Gosh! I feel like slapping these people!

The Joy.

I’ve been visiting a lot of people this holidays and they include friends, uncles, aunties,nieces, nephews… and the list goes on.

And I’ve been shopping! :D

No comments: