Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Mitch Albom Infatuation

How many of you guys out there have read any book by Mitch Albom?

I’m a fan, a HUGE fan of his.

Have you read his books? They are mind blowing. Literally. After reading his books, I’ll need time to breathe and digest whatever I’ve read because they are that powerful. His books are life changing.

I’ve read all of his books; Tuesdays with Morrie, The Five People You Meet in Heaven, For One More Day, and Have a Little Faith.

His books will make you think in a way you may not have thought before. It sheds light on things which you might have wondered about, but never really figured out. It might even change your life.

After reading The Five People You Meet in Heaven, I wasn’t afraid of death anymore. Have a little Faith opened my eyes to things around me which I have questioned before.

All his books changed me for the better. They make me happy and they teach me how to be a better person. His books also taught me what’s important in life, what needs to be prioritised, and it made me scrutinise my own life-style and the way I think.

I can relate to his books, in more than one way. And I always re-read them because they bring me peace. In times when I’m super pissed, or when I’m depressed and am confused, I read his books.

I have my own demons to face everyday,and his books help me deal with them.

Thank God for Mitch Albom.

6 comments:

-1 Ling- said...

haha. my bro is a big fan of his too. =)i myself hvnt read any of his books b4 tho.

Shamala said...

omg! how can u NOT read his books?!?! go read them, they are amazing. :)

彦霓::yen-nee said...

me me me!!!!!!!!!!! big big FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I read all of them except the latest for its price. Expensive... :(

Shamala said...

Yen Nee, u have to read the latest one! it is amazing!! why don't you wait for those warehouse sales, like the MPH one and then u go and buy, that time it will be cheaper than normal.=)

snowQueen said...

I've read all except the new one :( Love them all!! Can u like help me buy when there's sale then send them over? :P

Shamala said...

Lol! caaan.. if i'm aware of the sales adn i go for it, i'll get u one.=)