Sunday, March 28, 2010

What a Wonderful Weekend

I was suppose to study this weekend, but I kind of ended up going around KL.

I went to Mid Valley on Friday and bought 3 PAIRS of shoes!! (they were having some sale). Also, I bought a new bag from Bonita (They were also having sales!!!!)

AND I went make up shopping, :D AND I went looking for pretty hair clips and while I was browsing through some of the clips, the salesgirl thought I was buying them cause I was getting married. =.=” (Do I look 30???)

And then on Saturday my cousin and her hubby and my dear little nephew came down from Ipoh so I spent the whole day hanging out with them and going all around KL with them.

TODAY, we went out, AGAIN. And mind you my nephew is 3y.o, which means there was a lot of screaming and running around.

So now, I am attempting to complete the workshop for tomorrow.

The weekend was gr8! :)

2 comments:

雁姑娘 said...

shamala.. you DONT look like 30 la... but then only 30 can get married ma...??? she probably think you look radiant and loved~~ =) ^.^

Shamala said...

hahaha! In my head I'm still 20..:p