Sunday, December 6, 2009

Robert Pattinson is NOT HOT!

OK, since the twilight craze is annoying me, I decided to blog about this dude.

FIRSTLY, I knew Edward was this vampire, which everyone said was cute/hot/…and whatever else AND I kinda believed it..and this was BEFORE I watched twilight.

THEN, I watched twilight..mind you, when I decided to watch twilight, it was because I wanted to understand why people are going crazy over it.

It was one of the MOST boring movies EVER!

And Mr.Edward-I’m-so-pale-you-think-I’m-anemic-Cullen, is NOT hot. I mean come on!! to me he looks gay. How is a gay looking anemic vampire hot again???

I’m sorry but I don’t find him hot.

6 comments:

km-y said...

hahahaha sham i agree with you. edward cullen does look anemic in twilight and yes, the show is full of gloom, lots of talking and less action! aiyo. my bro likes it though.

-radhika= said...

yes,i agree with u in this....RP is NOT CUTE AT ALL!!! but JACOB IS!!! HEHEHEEHE...

Shamala said...

Ming Yi, how old is ur brother?? I heard that the tweens love twilight.
Dee Dee, I'm not sure who jacob is, but he better not be pale and gay! :p

-radhika- said...

shammy...taylor lautner is jacob..he's definately cuter than edward :P

km-y said...

oh is it? he's 19. haha..yes, a tween. ok la, it CAN be interesting, in terms of the dialogues..and the romance.. but..to me it's more uninteresting than interesting. must have more action and suspense! :P

Shamala said...

I agree with ming-yi!!
Dee dee, if he is the guy on ur profile, then he is hotla..only because of his body..:p